Saturday, October 8, 2011

Band Photography

               I have to admit that band photography is one of my favorite shoot to do, and yet also one of the most difficult ones to cover. Why? I have a few reasons why. One, most of the venues or stages are very dark or in very low light. Two, the whole band keeps on moving. And three, sometimes you just don't have enough space.

               But everything will be a lot easier of you have these with you. One, fast lenses. Two, Flash (Optional, depends on you style). Three, right attitude. And when  I say right attitude I mean confidence. Also, if you know the song, that would really help you a lot because you would know when to press  that button to get the right moment. Below are some of my band photography shots featuring Slaves Against The Machine. The best tribute band for RATM out there. Please visit there FB page at SlavesAgainstTheMachine.







No comments:

Post a Comment